FranLink System™Powered by the Franchise Broker Association
A Better Solution In Home Care’s (ABS) business is built around a client-centric model of care where exceptional customer service is a primary business driver. ABS was founded in San Diego, CA over 18 years ago by Lia Smith who spent several years working as a caregiver and home care staffing coordinator prior to launching her own business, giving her a unique perspective on all aspects of a successful homecare enterprise. ABS has since become an industry leader in services innovation and best practices.
With unprecedented growth among the oldest segments of the population, homecare is a fast growing industry with virtually unlimited opportunity to build a successful, meaningful and fulfilling business in a relatively short period of time.
- ABS offers some of the largest territories in the industry and works with franchisees to ensure that territories consist of not only an ideal population size, but also an ample number of potential referral sources.
- ABS has multiple territory discounts.
- ABS pays for consultant licensing assistance in states where it is required. We do all of the licensing prep. work for our franchisees.
- ABS offers a robust 4 week training program. The first 2 weeks is our Home Care Boot Camp held at our corporate office location. This training includes classroom and field instruction. The second 2 weeks of training is field training in the franchisee’s territory.
- Training at franchisee’s location includes assistance building an initial staff of caregivers (i.e. hiring, orientation).
- ABS offers ongoing, complimentary consultation with leadership and training staff in an effort to ensure robust support to set franchisees up for starting and growing a successful business.
- The ABS franchise business model supports multiple revenue streams such as placement services, facility staffing, transportation services and skilled nursing services (available after 1 year of successful home care operation). ABS places little restriction on an owner’s drive and creativity in regards to launching various service lines.
- ABS utilizes proven homecare technology platforms to ensure seamless communication between the corporate office, a franchisee’s clients and caregivers.
Basic Franchise Info
Average Investment: $45000 - $60000
Minimum Investment: $70740 - $137490
Min. Liquidity: 60000
Years in Business: 2000
Open Units: 12
In-House Financing: Yes
Lead Assist: Yes